Plains Medical Clinic Services Offered
- We offer comprehensive care for acute and chronic illness, physical exams and care for minor emergencies.
- Here at Plains Medical Clinic we offer comprehensive care for acute and chronic illness, including pediatrics, gynecology, dermatology, internal medicine, and geriatric care.
Plains Medical Clinic offers physical exams for school, sports, camp, employment, insurance, marriage, worker's compensation and routine health maintenance check-ups.
We also care for minor emergencies, such as lacerations, sprains, insect stings.
Plains Medical Clinic Services include:
- Comprehensive care for acute and chronic illness, including pediatrics, gynecology, dermatology, internal medicine, and geriatric care.
- Physical exams for school, sports, camp, employment, insurance, marriage, workers’ compensation and routine health maintenance check-ups.
- Newborn and infant care.
- Care for minor emergencies, such as lacerations, sprains, insect stings.
- Minor outpatient surgery, including biopsy and removal of skin lesions, skin cancer surgery, cyst removal, ingrown toenail surgery.
- Cryotherapy (freezing) for sun-damaged and other skin problems.
- Joint aspiration and injections.
- Minor orthopedics, casts, splints.
- Cardiovascular screening and evaluation including risk factor analysis, lipid evaluation, exercise prescriptions, arrhythmia monitoring, EKG’s
- Exercise stress testing (treadmill test)
- Routine vaccinations (child and adult)
- X-rays on-site
- Lung function testing (for asthma or emphysema)
- Dietary and personal counseling.
- Patient education
- Complete laboratory services (blood chemistry, hematology, cultures, rapid diagnostic tests, specimen analysis)
- Endoscopies, including EDG and colonoscopy with biopsy and polypectomy
Plains Medical Clinic Laboratory
The Laboratory at Plains Medical provides to our patients a full range of laboratory testing services. Our laboratory is certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and maintains a COLA accreditation. The professionally certified staff collects and analyzes patients’ specimens onsite which allows for a faster response to and better communication with your physician.
Recently, the Plains Medical lab was awarded the COLA Laboratory Excellence Award for its outstanding performance in quality patient testing and overall exemplary application of the principles of laboratory practice.
Hours of laboratory operation are from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you are coming for cholesterol complete physical, or diabetes (sugar) tests, please do not eat or drink anything except water after midnight.
- go back
Fill out my online form.